Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You're a redneck if...

K, this is funny!! Couldn't you guys totally see this in Bakersfield?? For those of you who are going, "huh?"...we went to high school there. Very sad, yes, but very true.


This is kinda interesting...I guess if I were really desperate to keep my Diet Coke cold for my guests, I may drag my washer onto the back deck so noone thought I was a loser for making them drink it warm at my birthday bash! Oh wait, they would think that anyway for using my WASHER as a cooler!!!


And how morfifying would it be to actually claim this as your wedding photo??? Makes one wonder if these folks look back and think, "What were we thinking"? Or if they look back and think, "Wow, we're HOT"!!! Sadly, my guess would be they went with thought #2.




1 comment:

SCRAPPNMOM said...

I love it! I always wondered how those huge families with like 12 kids got around. That is an awesome! If I ever met the person who drove that truck, I would totally complement them on their creativity. I love it!