Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Things I LOATHE tonight...

Tonight I LOATHE dryers; tonight I LOATHE crayons, especially the red variety; tonight I LOATHE pockets in boys jeans that hide the red crayons from me; I might even be tempted to LOATHE the boy who put the red crayon into the jeans pocket so it could hide from me! Did I mention that all 4 of these things together make for a mess I hope none of you will ever have to experience? Good luck on that, by the way...I found plenty of other people who have suffered the same LOATHING on a website that was full of all sorts of suggestions for how to remove this mess. I first called my sister's house and talked to my brother-in-law. This happened to them a couple years ago. He Googled it and told me some of the suggestions. Then I just got curious and Googled it...wow, there's a whooooole lotta people who have experienced this kind of misery. I guess my child won't be alone when he gets to "children who left crayons in thier pockets heaven". Just kidding, of course. Grrr!

So here ya go folks...the link that said it all. All sorts of suggestions...I am going to try the cheapest one first...or should I try the one with the "ingredients" I have on hand? So many to choose from! Wish me luck.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf001203.tip.html

No comments: