Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've joined the club...(more on crayons/dryers)

Okay, since misery loves company, I decided to join the "how to get crayon off of your dryer drum" club. This club is fantastic! Everyone is accepted; everyone has a thought/opinion/suggestion/idea and is willing to share; everyone "understands me"; all are welcome and none are turned away. The only drawback?? Everyone might just be full of
*&^%$%&*%$!! There are people in this club (sorry to talk smack about my fellow club members) who sware by a remedy and then someone else shoots it down! "...I tried such-and-such and it worked like a dream!" Then, "...I tried that too, and it didn't do anything; didn't work at all". What's a woman with 5 loads of laundry waiting for her supposed to do now? Well, blog about it, of course. And then get up and try one of the suggestions that uses something she already has in her house. I'm going for the toothpaste remedy. I'll let you know how it all works out.

No comments: