Monday, June 9, 2008

Get Smart - First Season Theme - 1965

Spencer was talking about a movie he wants to see. He's explaining it to me and it's a cop/investigation/spy movie from what I could tell by his description. As he's telling me, he mentions "Agent 99"...and I realized he was talking about "Get Smart"...but it's a new movie! So I told him it was based on a show we used to watch. He asked me, "Did they have something rather that did something rather..." -- you know, some sort of tech thing. I laughed and I go, "Well, the only high tech device they used then was the guy took off his shoe, held the bottom of the heal to his ear and talked into the toe part". You should have seen the look on his face! The new "Get Smart movie? 10 million dollars. The old "Get Smart" TV show? 5 million dollars. Spencer's expression? Priceless!!

No comments: