Thursday, May 1, 2008

My blog is possessed

K, strange things are afoot on my blog. I have been trying to figure out how to get the little "leave a comment" icon at the bottom of my posts. I have spent way too much time (I'm embarrassed to say how much) trying to do this. Even my sister has tried to do it...she did it on hers, and apparently I am the only one who is not allowed to have this feature. One night I went on to my blog and low and behold, it was there...just magically appreared. So I IM my sister, she looks, and *POOF* it's gone! Seriously? Now I look like a crazy person! Then it would show up if you clicked on an individual post from the archive, then gone again. Whatever. So then it would work if you clicked on the date it was posted...but noone would know that so I had to put a little instructional thing above my archive letting people know that. Whatever. So this morning I get on here and there are little "envelope" icons at the end of each of my posts! What happened durring the night while I was sleeping?? Maybe I was a good girl yesterday and the magic blog fairy came and fixed my blog for me? I'm affraid I will jinx myself if I delete my little ditty about how to post a comment. Now watch, as soon as I post this, the little icon will go away!

P.S. Just checked, still there. For now...
P.S.S. Okay, I am so lame (huge surprise)!! The little envelope is to email me...not
to leave a comment! Dang it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny story!:) Since I don't have a blog (yet...)I can't share any blog experience, but my computer, I swear, is possessed sometimes...I can be typing an email and all of a sudden, without warning, it all just vanishes into space! It's really maddening when I have typed quite a bit and now I have to start all over again...then I usually resort to a VERY shortened version of what I just wrote:) It also all of a sudden starts deleting letters when I am trying to backspace and correct something....weird!
Idaho Chick