Monday, May 5, 2008

And then the punch line...

It was a beautiful day today, so I took Bailey and Abbey to the park. While we were there Bailey met another boy around his age to ride bikes with. On the way home he says to me, "That was really fun Mom, thanks for taking us". I'm thinking what a sweet boy. What a nice thing, to appreciate family members. Then he tells me, "I really liked that kid, we actually have alot of things in common". I'm thinking, things in common?? What 8 and 9 year old boys are concerned with what they have in common? So I bite. I ask him, "Oh? What sorts of things"? He says, "Well, we both like to ride bikes"... (okay, that was obvious)...and then the punch line: "And both of our sisters are usually annoying".

1 comment:

McB's said...

ok, that's hilarious!!! i guess all siblings are the same for a while huh? sisters are always annoying, LOL