Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kisses Peanut Butter Blossoms

Anyone remember these?? I can remember having them at Primary activities as a kid. I thought of them about 6 years ago but had no idea what they were called. I have asked so many people by now "do you remember those cookies that looked like mini peanut butter cookies, but they had a Hershey's Kiss in the middle"? No one seems to remember. Well... I happened to come across the recipe with a picture of them in a Rachael Ray magazine! Yay! I'm so excited to try and make them and see if they still taste good to me. I think they are adorable and that has always been part of the appeal to me. So, if they turn out to be gross, don't be surprised if I bring them to some sort of function anyway! Oh, we have a ward pot luck this Friday....
Perfect!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Did Bonnie Kingsford just comment on my blog???? Bonnie Kingsford of the N.P./F.P. Kingsfords? So funny how facebook and blogs reconnect lots of old faces. Love that.

And no, it's not my mother's bread recipe...it's actually better. OH snap! Did I just say that?

Marla said...

I do have to say, your title for your blog is WAAAAYYYY better than mine. !!

Trin just changed her address - it's mtaksa.blogspot.com. She just likes to make people chase her around I think. :) She has a post about kindergarteners up right now that is HILARIOUS. She is a funny girl.