Thursday, October 9, 2008

Are we willing to battle for the Hearts, Minds & Souls of our Children??

Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to view a very well done interview with a couple regarding Prop. 8. I didn't know the ramifications could be this severe. These parents are very concerned about thier children as well as others' children and our rights as parents to teach a moral code that is in line with our beliefs. They are extremely straightforward, yet very respectful, while at the same time demanding change. I believe they are being cautious about "bible bashing" for lack of a better term, but being very bold and I think that's the way it needs to be. Anyway, let me know what you think.

P.S. This would not fit on the side and it has to be in a "gadget" so I had to put it at the bottom.

1 comment:

The Petersen 5 said...

UGH! Just the thought makes me sick!